- cancer cachexia,
- decreased immunity,
- convalescence period,
- body weight deficiency,
- muscle mass loss.
PREMIUM NTS Diet ™ includes: High animal protein (65%) and fat (35%) energy based sources, and a small amount of carbohydrates to limit the energy supplied to cancer cells.
Beta-glucan from baker's yeast, stimulating non-specific immunity of the organism that is focused against different types of microorganisms and damaging factors, making the body much better adapted for defence against potential infections.
Arginine and glutamine – essential amino acids in the regeneration process and tissue reconstruction. They ensure the proper functioning of the immune system and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
HMB – counteracts the breakdown of muscle tissue, stimulates immunity of the body and accelerates its regeneration.
Omega-3 acids (EPA and DHA) – protect the body against muscularweight loss, inhibits the division of tumour cells and their spread in the body. Alpha-lipoic acid – a powerful antioxidant that stimulates apoptosis and slows down tumour growth.
Melatonin – a powerful antioxidant that protects the body against action of free radicals and weakens the effects of adverse oncologic drugs reactions.
Fenugreek extract (source of diosgenin and saponin) – it works anabolically, increases protein synthesis, stimulates tissue regeneration and activates processes of blood cells production.
Ginseng extract (source of ginsenosides) – stimulates the immune system, accelerates wound healing, stimulates production of antiviral antibodies and protects cells against damage caused by harmful radiation
- L-arginine 1,96 g
- α-lipoic acid 296 mg
- Chrome (chromium picolinate) 59,3 μg
- Taurine 247 mg
- Melatonin 1,47 mg
- L-tryptophan 8,8 mg
- Powdered fish oil (Omega-3) 20,3 g
- Beetroot grits (fiber) 4,98 g
- Calcium β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB) 0,84 g
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast extract* 59,8 mg
- L-glutamic acid 5 g
- Fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) 49,4 mg
- Ginseng extract (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) 49,4 mg
As only food source during the day, it is recommended to give:
• 115 g of preparation for every 10 kg of the animal's body weight.
As a daily supplement to the animal's diet, give:
• 5 g of powder for every 10 kg of body weight as a topping for food. In order to prepare feed, mix the contents of the sachet with water in a 1:1ratio (115 g of the powder/115 ml of water), while for feeding through the probe in a ratio of 1:2 (115 g of powder/230 ml water).
Recommended daily dose cane be divided into several smaller portion during the day.